Our interactive workshops provide participants with the latest guidelines and regulations in labor and employment law and are complimentary for labor and employment counseling clients. Led by our attorneys, they offer in-depth topical discussions and opportunities for Q&As with our attorneys.
- Labor and Employment Compliance: What New York Employers Need to Know?
- The Gig Economy and the Impact on the Definition of Independent Contractor - Is your Independent Contractor Really Independent?
- An In-Depth Look at the NYC Earned Sick Time Act - Understanding the Act and How to Prepare an Affirmative Defense for an Audit Through Compliance
- New York Paid Family Leave Law - What You Need to Know Now and Discussion about Policies and Planning
- How to Conduct Workplace Investigations
- Managing Leaves and Absences (ADAAA, GINA, PDA, FMLA, NY PFL Worker’s Compensation, NYC ESSTA, and NYCPA)
- Sexual Harassment Prevention in the #Me Too Era Post Weinstein
- NLRB General Counsel’s Guidance on Employee Handbooks
- Overview of The Fair Labor Standards Act
- Social Media in the Workplace
Join our mailing list to receive information on upcoming workshops.