As part of its harassment and prevention services offerings, the Ali Law Group can provide interactive harassment and discrimination trainings. ALG’s trainings are fully customized and in compliance with the latest legal requirements. The prevention trainings can be delivered to all levels of your organization - employee, manager, supervisor, executive. All the trainings will be interactive, prepared and delivered by attorneys, and will include a review of your organization’s current policies as well as:
- An explanation of sexual harassment as a form of unlawful discrimination under local law;
- A statement that sexual harassment is also a form of unlawful discrimination under state and federal law;
- A description of what sexual harassment is, using examples;
- Any internal complaint process available to employees through their employer to address sexual harassment claims;
- The complaint process available through the commission, the division of human rights and the United States equal employment opportunity commission, including contact information;
- The prohibition of retaliation and examples thereof;
- Information concerning bystander intervention, including but not limited to any resources that explain how to engage in bystander intervention; and
- The specific responsibilities of supervisory and managerial employees in the prevention of sexual harassment and retaliation, and measures that such employees may take to appropriately address sexual harassment complaints.
Training will be delivered via PowerPoint and materials will be provided to the company in order to provide proof of the training for record keeping purposes.