Owner and Principal Attorney
With over 20 years of experience, Sima offers an exceptional level of personalized service. She works closely with clients to help them develop a proactive rather than reactive approach to labor and employment issues. Her on-going support provides critical guidance to understanding the intricate and often complex laws and regulations which apply to businesses.
Sima received her B.S. from Cornell University, NY School of Industrial and Labor Relations and her J.D. from George Washington University School of Law. After establishing her career as a Labor and Employment attorney, she launched the Ali Law Group in 2011. For this work, she has been honored by Long Island Business News with the Diversity in Business Award and the Top 50 Women in Business Award.
She is also an engaging speaker who presents seminars on employment law throughout the New York metropolitan area.
In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, playing tennis and paddle tennis, and organizing a book club.
Bar and Court Admissions
- New York State Bar
- United States District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- Suffolk County Women's Bar Association, Board Member
- Suffolk County Bar Association, Member and Former Chair Labor & Employment Committee (5 years) and Academy Officer
- Huntington Lawyers Club, Member
- Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York, Member
Professional & Community Associations
- Financial Women's Association (FWA Long Island Committee Member)
- Hauppauge Industrial Association, Member (HR committee)
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), Member
- Huntington Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Pink Aid, Corporate Sponsor and Luncheon Committee Member
- Financial Executives International, LI, sponsor