This webinar for @work with ALG subscribers will focus on the continuing evolution of safety and health measures aimed at protecting employees and the public from COVID-19 spread in the workplace. From the CDC to OSHA to local agencies, employers have an ever-increasing number of regulations and guidelines to monitor as they navigate how to best protect their workers.
Join us as we discuss and review the OSHA guidance and implications associated with COVID-19 business reopenings and safety plans, return-to-work issues, regulatory compliance and enforcement.
Topics to be discussed:
- OSHA regulations implicated by COVID-19
- Face coverings, surgical masks, N95—what’s the difference under OSHA?
- Obligations under OSHA’s “General Duty Clause”
- OSHA’s COVID-19 Guidance and Recommendations
- OSHA 300 log recording and employer self-reporting obligations for COVID-19 cases
- OSHA medical records and privacy concerns
- OSHA implications of NYS Phased Reopening Plans
- OSHA enforcement of COVID-19 cases
@work with ALG subscribers will be sent an email with a registration link.
Not a subscriber? Learn more about it here.