Nearly 60 percent of Americans currently are working from home. While that number is likely to decrease as the pandemic eases, it won’t return to early 2020 levels. How has that affected you and your career?
Join Sima Ali, Esq., and Susan Ganz, MBA, for an informative webinar to learn how to thrive and not just survive during the new normal.
Webinar: Using Risk and Resiliency to Thrive in the New Normal:
Lessons from Women Business Leaders on How to Achieve the Next Level of Career Success
Topics to be covered include:
- Navigating the evolving state of work
- Guidance on empowering yourself, inspiring others and leading from afar
- Working remotely in a legally compliant way
- Learning how to be open to possibilities and take risks
- Developing and growing business relationships for success
- Having a positive mindset and practicing self-care
Webinar Date: April 14, 2021
Webinar Time: 8:30am – 9:15am
(Webinar presentation 30 minutes with 15 minutes for Q &A)
Attendance at the webinar is complimentary.
Register: CLICK HERE